Erin Knodel & Matt Willig
Financial Coaches are ...
- partners with you and your family, or business partners, helping you navigate your relationship with money through all stages of your life
- interested in impacting your behaviors and habits with money, putting you on a positive trajectory to make you financially bulletproof
- specialists in making complex financial and life decisions easy to understand
We do the research for you. We ...
- focus on the whole person, family, household or business, providing education and coaching to enhance your life, relationships, and financial outcome
- help build confidence in knowing that you’re on the right path
- provide leadership in areas of finance and communication within your home
- help you embrace making changes in your lives to reach your objectives
How Insurance Deductibles Work
Knowing how insurance deductibles work can help you save money and give you peace of mind.
Medicare At 65+
65 or older? It may be time to enroll in Medicare. Read to learn if you’re eligible.
Donating Art: Taxation Abstraction
The tax rules that govern donating art are complex and confusing. Take a closer look.
Discover why we need to plan the future for future generations today.
Find out how to pay off your credit cards and protect your paycheck so you can live more confidently.
Identity theft is becoming more common every day. Here’s what to do if it happens to you.
Owning a small business is a dream for millions of Americans. Starting a business is exciting. It is also a huge commitment that comes with a unique set of challenges....
You’re hit by an uninsured driver. Now what? Are you protected against financial losses?
The cost of college isn’t getting cheaper. Learn about some financial tools that can help you save.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
How does your ideal retirement differ from reality, and what can we do to better align the two?
The decision whether to buy or rent a home may have long-term implications.
Bucket lists don’t have to be for tomorrow.
Ready for retirement? Find out why many are considering encore careers and push your boundaries into something more, here.
What does your home really cost?
Make your retirement as exciting as your next vacation.