Erin Knodel & Matt Willig
Financial Coaches are ...
- partners with you and your family, or business partners, helping you navigate your relationship with money through all stages of your life
- interested in impacting your behaviors and habits with money, putting you on a positive trajectory to make you financially bulletproof
- specialists in making complex financial and life decisions easy to understand
We do the research for you. We ...
- focus on the whole person, family, household or business, providing education and coaching to enhance your life, relationships, and financial outcome
- help build confidence in knowing that you’re on the right path
- provide leadership in areas of finance and communication within your home
- help you embrace making changes in your lives to reach your objectives
How does your ideal retirement differ from reality, and what can we do to better align the two?
Consider how your assets are allocated and if that allocation is consistent with your time frame and risk tolerance.
9 Facts About Social Security
There are things about Social Security that might surprise you.
The unpredictability of life can sometimes leave us feeling overwhelmed with grief. For some, that may be a monetary change brought about by the loss of a job or significant financial setback. While others may...
Six out of 10 millennials regret buying a home because they weren’t prepared for the hidden costs.
A step-by-step plan to become more financially and emotionally confident can make this year awesome.
Crowdfunding continues to gain momentum as more people search the Internet for financing and fundraising alternatives.
Take the guesswork out of your IEP or SEP with this helpful article.
Don't crash and burn in a market bubble, here are some ideas on how to build a solid investment portfolio.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are a lot of misconceptions about Social Security. Here’s the truth about three of them.
Greater financial and emotional confidence brings greater independence. Isn’t that what it’s all about?
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate.
What does your home really cost?
We all know the stock market can be unpredictable. We all want to know, “What’s next for the financial markets?”
Disability happens to more people, more often than you may think, and it lasts longer, too.