Erin Knodel & Matt Willig
Financial Coaches are ...
- partners with you and your family, or business partners, helping you navigate your relationship with money through all stages of your life
- interested in impacting your behaviors and habits with money, putting you on a positive trajectory to make you financially bulletproof
- specialists in making complex financial and life decisions easy to understand
We do the research for you. We ...
- focus on the whole person, family, household or business, providing education and coaching to enhance your life, relationships, and financial outcome
- help build confidence in knowing that you’re on the right path
- provide leadership in areas of finance and communication within your home
- help you embrace making changes in your lives to reach your objectives
Put It in a Letter
A letter of instruction provides additional and more personal information regarding your estate.
Caring for Aging Parents
As our nation ages, many Americans are turning their attention to caring for aging parents.
6 Steps to Rewire the Mind-Money Connection
People develop their relationship with money from a young age. Yet it is never too late to change a bad financial habit.
Find out how to pay off your credit cards and protect your paycheck so you can live more confidently.
While this may feel like a golden age for the LGBTQ community—with the affirmation of marriage equality and a cultural shift embracing diversity—these successes may distract...
Calculating your potential Social Security benefit is a three-step process.
Five creative (and inexpensive) ideas for motivating your employees.
Women are financially savvy. Yet, there are still unique challenges working against women in retirement.
Explore the growing influence women wield over the economy with this handy infographic.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
What is your plan for health care during retirement?
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.
Disability happens to more people, more often than you may think, and it lasts longer, too.
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: Right Now.
From the Dutch East India Company to Wall Street, the stock market has a long and storied history.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, uncovering the mystery of bond laddering.