Erin Knodel & Matt Willig
Financial Coaches are ...
- partners with you and your family, or business partners, helping you navigate your relationship with money through all stages of your life
- interested in impacting your behaviors and habits with money, putting you on a positive trajectory to make you financially bulletproof
- specialists in making complex financial and life decisions easy to understand
We do the research for you. We ...
- focus on the whole person, family, household or business, providing education and coaching to enhance your life, relationships, and financial outcome
- help build confidence in knowing that you’re on the right path
- provide leadership in areas of finance and communication within your home
- help you embrace making changes in your lives to reach your objectives
Red Flags for Tax Auditors
Here are six flags that may make your tax return prime for an IRS audit.
“Dirty Dozen” Tax Scams to Watch For
Every year the IRS releases its list of tax scams, spotlighting some ways that people try to separate you from your money.
Uncommon Knowledge for Your Life
See how The Living Balance Sheet® can help you tell financial fact from fiction, so you can achieve financial balance.
A medical scare can be a wake-up call in terms of your physical and financial health. Here’s how to strengthen your finances
A financial emergency can happen to anyone.
Can money buy happiness? Discover spending habits that can increase your satisfaction today and throughout your retirement.
Combating counterfeiting remains core to preserving the integrity of the nation’s money.
Even if you didn’t grow up on a farm, you’ve heard, “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.”
Hour by hour, these 11 tips can help cut daily costs and save more money.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Greater financial and emotional confidence brings greater independence. Isn’t that what it’s all about?
There are a lot of misconceptions about Social Security. Here’s the truth about three of them.
Make your retirement as exciting as your next vacation.
What does your home really cost?
We all know the stock market can be unpredictable. We all want to know, “What’s next for the financial markets?”
How does your ideal retirement differ from reality, and what can we do to better align the two?