Erin Knodel & Matt Willig
Financial Coaches are ...
- partners with you and your family, or business partners, helping you navigate your relationship with money through all stages of your life
- interested in impacting your behaviors and habits with money, putting you on a positive trajectory to make you financially bulletproof
- specialists in making complex financial and life decisions easy to understand
We do the research for you. We ...
- focus on the whole person, family, household or business, providing education and coaching to enhance your life, relationships, and financial outcome
- help build confidence in knowing that you’re on the right path
- provide leadership in areas of finance and communication within your home
- help you embrace making changes in your lives to reach your objectives
Countdown to College
Preparing for college means setting goals, staying focused, and tackling a few key milestones along the way.
The Cost of Medical Care
Learn about the risks of not having health insurance in this informative article.
Attract Better Employees with Better Benefits
In a good economy, smart business owners know that a benefits package needs to fan a candidate’s excitement for joining...
When selecting a fixed-rate mortgage, a borrower has to determine how many years to finance the loan.
Choosing to bear the financial burden of an adverse event is called self-insuring. Do you know what that entails?
So you think you know what it means to be financially literate? See if your knowledge stands up against this infographic.
Think about your investment in your business. It’s not simply a business, it’s your life’s work.
Discover why we need to plan the future for future generations today.
Entrepreneurs all face the same question, “Which business structure should I adopt?”
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Learn why protecting your student loan payments is an important aspect of your income protection strategy.
Have you explored all your options when it comes to managing your taxable income?
Imagine your ideal post-pandemic retirement with this animated video.
Whole life insurance can help protect what matters most: your family, your assets, and your legacy.
There are a lot of misconceptions about Social Security. Here’s the truth about three of them.
Greater financial and emotional confidence brings greater independence. Isn’t that what it’s all about?