Erin Knodel & Matt Willig
Financial Coaches are ...
- partners with you and your family, or business partners, helping you navigate your relationship with money through all stages of your life
- interested in impacting your behaviors and habits with money, putting you on a positive trajectory to make you financially bulletproof
- specialists in making complex financial and life decisions easy to understand
We do the research for you. We ...
- focus on the whole person, family, household or business, providing education and coaching to enhance your life, relationships, and financial outcome
- help build confidence in knowing that you’re on the right path
- provide leadership in areas of finance and communication within your home
- help you embrace making changes in your lives to reach your objectives
Mastering Mobile Lingo
Do you understand these common mobile slang terms?
A Living Trust Primer
Living trusts are popular, but their appropriateness will depend upon your individual needs and objectives.
Errors and Omissions Insurance
E&O insurance is specifically designed to protect you, or your company, from the risk of a client’s dissatisfaction.
It's important to make sure your retirement strategy anticipates health-care expenses.
You make decisions for your portfolio, but how much do you really know about the products you buy? Try this quiz
Business owners may be able to protect themselves from the financial consequences of losing a key employee.
Financial acronyms you should know.
A financial emergency can happen to anyone.
Estate management can help ensure that your assets are transferred according to your wishes while managing tax issues.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Ready for retirement? Find out why many are considering encore careers and push your boundaries into something more, here.
For women, retirement strategy is a long race. It’s helpful to know the route.
Learn why protecting your student loan payments is an important aspect of your income protection strategy.
Learn about what risk tolerance really means in this helpful and insightful video.
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
Bucket lists don’t have to be for tomorrow.