Erin Knodel & Matt Willig
Financial Coaches are ...
- partners with you and your family, or business partners, helping you navigate your relationship with money through all stages of your life
- interested in impacting your behaviors and habits with money, putting you on a positive trajectory to make you financially bulletproof
- specialists in making complex financial and life decisions easy to understand
We do the research for you. We ...
- focus on the whole person, family, household or business, providing education and coaching to enhance your life, relationships, and financial outcome
- help build confidence in knowing that you’re on the right path
- provide leadership in areas of finance and communication within your home
- help you embrace making changes in your lives to reach your objectives
Whole Life Insurance Can Be an Asset For Balance
Even if you didn’t grow up on a farm, you’ve heard, “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.”
How to Spend Smart to Improve Cash Flow
Congratulations — your business is profitable! Have you considered how much of those profits to reinvest in your business?
Video: The Independence of Financial and Emotional
Greater financial and emotional confidence brings greater independence. Isn’t that what it’s all about?
Explore financial strategies that may help you prepare for living on a fixed budget during retirement on My Retirement Walk.
Legacy or estate planning is part of good retirement planning. Here are a few things to consider when working on your plan.
Get ready. We’re about to get deep. Have you ever thought about what means, means?
The unpredictability of life can sometimes leave us feeling overwhelmed with grief. For some, that may be a monetary change brought about by the loss of a job or significant financial setback. While others may...
For homeowners who think their property taxes are too high, there are ways to appeal.
Protect yourself against the damage that your homeowners policy doesn’t cover.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invested instead of buying more stuff?
Do you know how to set up your financial goals for success? This knight does.
For women, retirement strategy is a long race. It’s helpful to know the route.
What does your home really cost?
Learn about what risk tolerance really means in this helpful and insightful video.
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?