Erin Knodel & Matt Willig
Financial Coaches are ...
- partners with you and your family, or business partners, helping you navigate your relationship with money through all stages of your life
- interested in impacting your behaviors and habits with money, putting you on a positive trajectory to make you financially bulletproof
- specialists in making complex financial and life decisions easy to understand
We do the research for you. We ...
- focus on the whole person, family, household or business, providing education and coaching to enhance your life, relationships, and financial outcome
- help build confidence in knowing that you’re on the right path
- provide leadership in areas of finance and communication within your home
- help you embrace making changes in your lives to reach your objectives
Choosing a Business Structure
Entrepreneurs all face the same question, “Which business structure should I adopt?”
Starting a Roth IRA for a Teen
This early financial decision could prove helpful over time.
Can Group, Private Disability Policies Work Together?
Loss of income from disability has the potential to cause financial hardship. Disability insurance can help.
Many pre-retirees can become focused on the “ideal” retirement, but turning that dream into a reality can be tricky. This content piece was written to help clients manage their expectations while maintaining optimism for the future.
Medicare is broken down into four specific parts—but what do they mean? This article will help you understand each piece.
Retirement choices can be intimidating. Picking the right strategy.
Congratulations — your business is profitable! Have you considered how much of those profits to reinvest in your business?
Losing a job is never easy, even under normal circumstances. Losing a job or needing to take extended time off of work due to mental illness, however, comes with its own unique set of pressures to navigate
The item most homeowners forget on their home improvement project checklist is insurance.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
What does your home really cost?
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?
If your family relies on your income, it’s critical to know what their needs would be in the event of your death.
We all know the stock market can be unpredictable. We all want to know, “What’s next for the financial markets?”
What is Life Insurance? Part 1
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?