Erin Knodel & Matt Willig
Financial Coaches are ...
- partners with you and your family, or business partners, helping you navigate your relationship with money through all stages of your life
- interested in impacting your behaviors and habits with money, putting you on a positive trajectory to make you financially bulletproof
- specialists in making complex financial and life decisions easy to understand
We do the research for you. We ...
- focus on the whole person, family, household or business, providing education and coaching to enhance your life, relationships, and financial outcome
- help build confidence in knowing that you’re on the right path
- provide leadership in areas of finance and communication within your home
- help you embrace making changes in your lives to reach your objectives
An Overview of Renter’s Insurance
Don’t overlook the need for renter’s insurance if you rent your home.
4 Easy Ways to Turn the Next Generation into Savvy Savers
In times like these—nearly a decade after the Great Recession and in the midst of the current crisis—teaching your kids the value of a dollar is more critical than ever.
The Pre-Retirement Checklist
This checklist can give you a quick snapshot of how prepared you are.
Did you know that U.S. households carry nearly $7000, in revolving credit card debt from month to month?
This article may help you understand the most recent changes to your IRA and your RMD implemented with the SECURE Act.
Loss of income from disability has the potential to cause financial hardship. Disability insurance can help.
Having a special needs child adds another layer of complexity to retirement planning. A special needs trust may help.
Careful and considered planning can help you nurture your business through its lifecycle into an independent enterprise.
Have income that isn’t subject to tax withholding? Or insufficient withholdings? You may have to pay estimated taxes.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Here’s a quick guide to checking to see if you have unclaimed money.
Find out the value working with a mutual company and how you may be entitled to an added benefit of an annual dividend.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate.
Whole life insurance can help protect what matters most: your family, your assets, and your legacy.
Learn why protecting your student loan payments is an important aspect of your income protection strategy.
Greater financial and emotional confidence brings greater independence. Isn’t that what it’s all about?