Erin Knodel & Matt Willig
Financial Coaches are ...
- partners with you and your family, or business partners, helping you navigate your relationship with money through all stages of your life
- interested in impacting your behaviors and habits with money, putting you on a positive trajectory to make you financially bulletproof
- specialists in making complex financial and life decisions easy to understand
We do the research for you. We ...
- focus on the whole person, family, household or business, providing education and coaching to enhance your life, relationships, and financial outcome
- help build confidence in knowing that you’re on the right path
- provide leadership in areas of finance and communication within your home
- help you embrace making changes in your lives to reach your objectives
Yours, Mine, and Ours: Estate Strategies for Second Marriage
Second marriages are a trigger event to revisit any existing estate strategies.
Roth 401(k) vs. Traditional 401(k)
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
Consider how your assets are allocated and if that allocation is consistent with your time frame and risk tolerance.
Having your identity stolen may result in financial loss plus the cost of trying to restore your good name.
During difficult economic times, it is even more critical to be smart about where you spend your money. And it is essential to do your homework so...
As we continue to readjust our lives to a global pandemic, you may be wondering if now is the time to use that time to go back to school to pursue a higher degree, or if you can build new skills in other ways.
Just because your millennial child is living on their own or perhaps even raising children of their own, that doesn’t mean important parent-child conversations should stop.
Experiencing negative returns early in retirement can potentially undermine the sustainability of your assets.
Congratulations — your business is profitable! Have you considered how much of those profits to reinvest in your business?
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
Assess whether you are running “in the black” or “in the red” each month.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Whole life insurance can help protect what matters most: your family, your assets, and your legacy.
Learn about what risk tolerance really means in this helpful and insightful video.
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?
We all know the stock market can be unpredictable. We all want to know, “What’s next for the financial markets?”
What does your home really cost?
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invested instead of buying more stuff?